Workshop on Water Safety Plan in Hong Kong Building
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Date: 30 March 2021 (Tuesday) and 1 April 2021 (Thursday)
Time: 7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m., (Registration starts at 6:45 pm) will be conducted
Venue: via Zoom
Training Course on Development and Implementation of Water Safety Plan for Buildings in Hong Kong. The course is divided into two sessions: (1) First session is about the water safety model and application – held on 30 March, 2021. (2) Second session is for cases study and practice – held 1 April 2021
Ir Dr. Eric Wong and experienced speakers of HKIWSS
No. of Participants
Seats are available. priority is given to people who are members of the HKIWSS.
(Registration is on a first come, first reserved basis)
Cantonese with Materials in English
6 hour CPD certificate will be issued to participants after the completion of the workshop (QP* can attend a WSPB examination which will be held by IVE free of charge after July, 2021. QP will be on listed in WSD website if they have completed the examination). The CPD certificate is also part of regconized qualification for application membership of HKIWSS.
此項具有 12 持續進修學分 的活動由香港水務安全學會：代號A006 提 供。 本機構已獲水務署（一次性申請）認可。
* Licensed Plumber, Building Surveyor and Building Services Engineer
HK$500 is for HKIWSS member HK$600 for non-HKIWSS member. HK$300 is for full time student.
Registration & Enquiry
(1) For online registration.
(2) Please WhatsApp or email your reply slip and deposit receipt to (852) 21550912 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted on a first come first served basis – HKIWSS member has higher priority. Please reply at 12:00 p.m. on or before the closing date 26 March, 2021 (Friday).
Successful applicants will be confirmed by e-mail and the accepted applicants should attend the above webinar as scheduled.
For enquiry, contact HKIWSS by phone at (852) 21550912 and WhatsApp message contact 55318181 is available or by email at email@example.com.
CPD Certificate will be provided after the completion of the workshop
Note for Registration
1) Duly completed application form accompanied by payment receipt (if applicable) together with the copy of membership card, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Registration fee is non-refundable, non-transferable.
3) An official receipt will be distributed to the registrant only upon payment.
4) Unsuccessful applicants will be given refund of registration fee if they have already paid.
5) The seminar will be cancelled when the typhoon signal No. 8 or above, or black storm warning is hoisted 3 hours before the seminar commences.
6) Information provided will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned, or disclosed to third party.
Methods of payment
Payment should be made to “Hong Kong Institute of Water and Sanitation Safety Limited”. Or deposit at “Hong Kong Bank”, Account No. 149-657132-838 Please email / WhatsApp bank receipt (marked with your name) to HKIWSS WhatsApp 5531 8181 / email@example.com.
# HKIWSS has right to close acceptance of application before the closing date.