Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Workshop on Water Safety Plan in Hong Kong Building
22 and 25 November 2022 (Tuesday and Friday)
7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m., (Registration starts at 6:45 pm) will be conducted
No. of Participants:
Seats are available. priority is given to people who are members of the HKIWSS.
(Registration is on a first come, first reserved basis)
HK$500 is for HKIWSS member;
HK$600 for non-HKIWSS member;
HK$300 is for full time student.
Ir Dr. Eric Wong and experienced speakers of HKIWSS
Training Course on Development and Implementation of Water Safety Plan for Buildings in Hong Kong. The course is divided into two sessions: (1) First session is about the water safety model and application – held on 22 November,2022. (2) Second session is for cases study and practice – held 25 November 2022
6 hour CPD certificate will be issued to participants after the completion of the workshop (QP* can attend a WSPB examination which will be held by IVE free of charge after October, 2021. QP will be on listed in WSD website if they have completed the examination). The CPD certificate is also part of recognized qualification for application membership of HKIWSS.
此項具有 12 持續進修學分 的活動由香港水務安全學會：代號A019 提 供。 本機構已獲水務署（一次性申請）認可。
* Licensed Plumber, Building Surveyor and Building Services Engineer
Registration & Enquiry
(1) For online registration.
(2) Please WhatsApp or email your reply slip and deposit receipt to (852) 91989325 or by email at [email protected]. Applications will be accepted on a first come first served basis – HKIWSS member has higher priority. Please reply at 12:00 p.m. on or before the closing date 11 November, 2022 (Friday).
Successful applicants will be confirmed by e-mail and the accepted applicants should attend the above webinar as scheduled.
For enquiry, contact HKIWSS by phone at (852) 21550912 and WhatsApp message contact 91989325 is available or by email at [email protected].
CPD Certificate will be provided after the completion of the workshop via mailing or collection.
Notes for Registration
1) Duly completed application form accompanied by payment receipt (if applicable) together with the copy of membership card, email to [email protected]
2) Registration fee is non-refundable, non-transferable.
3) An official receipt will be distributed to the registrant only upon payment.
4) Unsuccessful applicants will be given refund of registration fee if they have already paid.
5) The seminar will be cancelled when the typhoon signal No. 8 or above, or black storm warning is hoisted 3 hours before the seminar commences.
6) Information provided will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned, or disclosed to third party.
Methods of Payment
Payment should be made to “Hong Kong Institute of Water and Sanitation Safety Limited”. Or deposit at “HSBC”, Account No. 149-657132-838 Please email / WhatsApp bank receipt (marked with your name) to HKIWSS WhatsApp 91989325 / [email protected]
# HKIWSS has right to close acceptance of application before the closing date.