Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Safety Application and Installation of
Polyethylene Pipe in Water Services
6 and 8 December 2022 (Tuesday and Thursday)
7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m., (Registration starts at 6:45 pm) will be conducted
No. of Participants:
Seats are available. priority is given to people who are members of the HKIWSS.
(Registration is on a first come, first reserved basis)
HK$50 is for HKIWSS member;
HK$150 for non-HKIWSS member;
Free of charge is for full time student who have no CPD certificate
Mr. Wilson Fung and HKIWSS experienced speakers
Mr. Fung is an experienced engineer for PE pipe and its installation
Training Course on Safety Application and Installation of Polyethylene Pipe in Water Services. The event is divided into two sessions:
(1) First session is to introduce PE material and safety selection – held on 6 December 2022.
(2) Second session is for safety installation, cases study in construction – held on 8 December 2022.
4 hour CPD certificate will be issued to participants after the completion of the workshop. The CPD certificate is also part of recognized qualification for application membership of HKIWSS.
此項具有 4 持續進修學分 的活動由香港水務安全學會：代號A020 提 供。 本機構已獲水務署（一次性申請）認可。
Registration & Enquiry
(1) For online registration.
(2) Please WhatsApp or email your reply slip and deposit receipt to (852) 91989325 or by email at email@example.com. Applications will be accepted on a first come first served basis – HKIWSS member has higher priority. Please reply at 12:00 p.m. on or before the closing date 3 December, 2022 (Saturday).
Successful applicants will be confirmed by e-mail and the accepted applicants should attend the above webinar as scheduled.
For enquiry, contact HKIWSS by phone at (852) 21550912 and WhatsApp message contact 91989325 is available or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CPD Certificate will be provided after the completion of the workshop via mailing or collection.
Notes for Registration
1) Duly completed application form accompanied by payment receipt (if applicable) together with the copy of membership card, email to email@example.com
2) Registration fee is non-refundable, non-transferable.
3) An official receipt will be distributed to the registrant only upon payment.
4) Unsuccessful applicants will be given refund of registration fee if they have already paid.
5) The seminar will be cancelled when the typhoon signal No. 8 or above, or black storm warning is hoisted 3 hours before the seminar commences.
6) Information provided will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned, or disclosed to third party.
Methods of Payment
Payment should be made to “Hong Kong Institute of Water and Sanitation Safety Limited”. Or deposit at “HSBC”, Account No. 149-657132-838 Please email / WhatsApp bank receipt (marked with your name) to HKIWSS WhatsApp 91989325 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
# HKIWSS has right to close acceptance of application before the closing date.