The Hong Kong Institute of Water and Sanitation Safety Annual General Meeting 2021
(For Members Only)
Date: 15 Dec 2021
Venue: Tung Yuet Banquet (東園酒家宴會廳), G/F & 1/F, 71 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.
(Near the Exit B2 of Wan Chai MTR Station)
Charges: HK$100 for member of HKIWSS
Registration & Enquiry:
The deadline of reservation is noon on 12 Dec 2021 (Sunday). Successful applicants will be confirmed by email. The accepted applicants should proceed the payment and attend the above event as scheduled.
(1) For registration, please register ONLINE via the link below.
(2) For enquiry, please contact HKIWSS via whatsapp 9198 9325 or email at email@example.com
Payment should be deposited to “Hong Kong Institute of Water and Sanitation Safety Limited” at “The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited” Account No. 149-657132-838. Please send your bank receipt to whatsapp 9198 9325 or email with title as “HKIWSS AGM 2021” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also mark the followings on the receipt:-
(i) HKIWSS AGM 2021
(ii) Your Name
(iii) Contact Phone Number.
Note for Registration:
(1) Registration fee is non-refundable, non-transferable.
(2) E-receipt will be send to the registrant by e-mail only upon payment.
(3) Unsuccessful applicants will be given refund of registration fee if they have already paid.
(4) No refund will be made for no show with confirmed successful enrollment & payment.(5) The seminar will be cancelled when the typhoon signal No. 8 or above, or black storm warning is hoisted 3 hours before commencement of the seminar.
(6) Information provided will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned, or disclosed to third party.
(7) In order to strengthen epidemic prevention measures to protect everyone’s health, the person in charge of the venue requires event participants to pay attention to the following:-
(i) Participants must pay attention to personal hygiene and wear a mask before entering
(ii) Participants are requested to take their body temperature. If participants are found to be unwell or have a fever, please do not enter the venue.