Safety for all in ventilation of Building Envelopes with drainage
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
DATE : 28 July 2022 (Thu)
TIME : 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
WEBINAR: Zoom link will be provided for successful applicants
- Current designs of the re-entrance in existing residential buildings;
- Potential for spreading of virus with current designs of the re-entrance;
- Problems with O&M of the existing drainage system in existing residential buildings and suggestions for improvement;
- Problems with air ventilation in domestic units and public areas of residential buildings and suggestion for improvement.
- Q & A
Sr Prof. Bay Wong, Ir Dr. HF Chan and Sr Prof Wong
- Sr Prof Wong is a specialist in building maintenance and teaching related subject in Hong Kong University.
- Ir Dr. Chan is an environmental specialist and his expertise includes air ventilation in building and waste water treatment.
- Ir Dr. Eric Wong is HKIWSS Expert and working group member. He is past chairman of CIPHE-HKB for years.
Drainage smell can travel a different distance in different designs in Hong Kong residential building – Focus on ventilation problem in public area respected to the different design and maintenance in related corridors.
Cantonese with Materials in English (no hard copy will be distributed)
- Free of Charge for attending webinar only
- HK$50 is for CPD handling fee as requested by the applicants (Non-member).
- HK$30 is for CPD handling fee as requested by the applicants (HKIWSS- member).
- Noted that attendees should log in with registered names for the webinar, walk in is not accepted for the event
1.5 hours CPD certificate will be issued to participants after the event, and it will be sent by HKIWSS
Note for Registration:
1. Duly completed application forms accompanied by payment receipt (if applicable) together, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. An official receipt (for CPD handling fee) will be distributed to the registrant only and mail with CPD certificate.
3. The seminar will be cancelled when the typhoon signal No. 8 or above, or black storm warning is hoisted 3 hours before the seminar commences.
4. Information provided will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned, or disclosed to third party.
Payment should be made to “Hong Kong Institute of Water and Sanitation Safety Limited”. Or deposit at “HSBC” Account No. 149-657132-838. Please email / WhatsApp bank receipt (marked with your name) to email@example.com / HKIWSS WhatsApp 91989325