A Systematic Plan for Enhancing Water Supply
and Drainage Safety for Buildings
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
DATE : 18 November 2022 (Friday)
TIME : 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
VENUE: Exhibitor‘s Forum, Hall 1 , Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre
Build4Asia 2022 is Asia’s innovative technology showcase for Building, Electrical Engineering, and Security Industries. HKIWSS is invited to join the Build4Asia with booth and provide talks in the event
(Closing date: 15 November 2022 (Tuesday))
- Introduce concept of water safety plan for buildings;
- Applications in water supplies, and;
- Drainage safety in buildings
- Q & A
Ir Dr. HF Chan. The President of HKIWSS
- Ir Dr. Chan is an environmental specialist and his expertise includes air ventilation in building and waste water treatment.
30 (pre-registration in Build4Asia is required and done by the applicants)
(Registration is on first come first reserved basis)
Cantonese with Materials in English (no hard copy will be distributed)
- Free of Charge for attending webinar only
- HK$50 is for CPD handling fee as requested by the applicants (Non-member).
- HK$30 is for CPD handling fee as requested by the applicants (HKIWSS- member).
1 hour CPD certificate will be issued to participants after the event, and it will be sent by HKIWSS
Note for Registration:
1. Duly completed application forms accompanied by payment receipt (if applicable) together, email to email@example.com
2. An official receipt (for CPD handling fee) will be distributed to the registrant only and mail with CPD certificate.
3. The seminar will be cancelled when the typhoon signal No. 8 or above, or black storm warning is hoisted 3 hours before the seminar commences.
4. Information provided will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned, or disclosed to third party.
Payment should be made to “Hong Kong Institute of Water and Sanitation Safety Limited”. Or deposit at “HSBC” Account No. 149-657132-838. Please email / WhatsApp bank receipt (marked with your name) to firstname.lastname@example.org / HKIWSS WhatsApp 91989325